-Alefiya Anis Rangoonwala
Love may not be what the world goes around but it is what makes the ride worthwhile. Maybe that’s why billions of people over the centuries dedicate an entire day to showcase grand gestures of romance with valentine’s day. Today in the modern times it has become the most celebrated and looked forward to date on the calendar. (love is really all you need!)
This valentine’s day, you can do some adorable things to make your love one feel special.
- Love notes in a jar: They are easy, and do-able, all you need is a jar, a few colourful sheets of paper, and you have to just pen down your feelings. This will definitely put a smile on your partner’s face.
- Writing love letters: This never goes out of fashion. Regardless of how old you are or your gender, this never fails to put a smile on your partner’s face. You could post them, or deliver it to them through someone familiar. This is an oldie but a goldie.
- Movie night: If overtly romantic gestures aren’t your thing, do not worry! You could watch a couple of movies together. Some could be your partner’s choice and some could be yours. It would be a perfect movie date night.
- Cook together: They always say the perfect way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, and damn right. For the perfect valentine’s day dinner, you could up the romance factor by cooking together. You could bake cupcakes, pie or cook a proper three course meal together.
- You could take a class together, be it a cooking class or a dance class; you can spice things up and make it work. It could be a fun way to spend some quality time with your partner.