Pokemon GO has cast its magic spell in many countries, disrupting millions of lives. Its users have been taken by the storm they never witnessed earlier. Here are some astounding figures:
- Within a week of its launch, Pokemon GO has got over 8 million downloads worldwide.
- Within one week, it has clocked 1.6 million dollars each day.
- The daily active users on Pokemon GO are now more than that of Twitter
- It has higher average user time than Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram and WhatsApp.
- It has been downloaded more times in a week than Tinder has in four years of existence.
- It is technically the least developed app (with bugs and other issues) among all the apps mentioned above.
- Nintendo’s stock in Tokyo Stock Exchange saw a jump of 24.5% since its launch, raising its market cap from $17 billion to $28 billion.
Share your vote!