KP Automotives, a leading network partner of Maruti Suzuki India Limited, today launched NEXA Service in Rajasthan. The first NEXA Service outlet in Rajasthan marks the foray of Maruti Suzuki’s premium car service experience to the state.
NEXA Service at Sirsi Road, Jaipur was inaugurated by Kenichi Ayukawa, MD and CEO, Maruti Suzuki India Limited in the presence of Partho Banerjee, Executive Vice President-Service, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., Yasunari Suzuki, Sr. Advisor-Service, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. and Bhuvan Dheer, NEXA Channel Head, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Speaking at the launch, Director, K P Automotives, Shashank Poddar said: “We are delighted to launch NEXA Service in Rajasthan. The premium service workshops conceptualized by Maruti Suzuki India will enhance customer satisfaction. NEXA Service will feature plush workshops with premium lounges and use digital technology to enhance customer service and transparency.”
About three years ago, we resolved to transform ourselves to redefine the customer experience and attract new categories of customers. NEXA was a first, important step in Maruti Suzuki’s transformation journey. It has been appreciated by customers. Listening to customers, we have now created I am sure customers will like NEXA Service as well.”
Customers can look forward to plush workshops that carry forward NEXA’s design theme of “prestigious monochrome.” Use of digital technology will ensure a seamless and personalized – welcome to each customer, with a dedicated service manager from start to finish. A premium lounge equipped with digital display will enable the customer to monitor the progress of his car, while large glass walls will allow him to view it live as it is serviced on the shop floor, all this in a relaxed and comfortable setting. Technology will be leveraged to enhance transparency, providing the customer information on nature of jobs being undertaken and costs in a convenient and paperless form.
Key Highlights at Nexa Service
- Diagnostic bay for Advanced Diagnosis
- Digital health card will show the vehicle health on several key parameters
- Use technology to digitally explain work to be undertaken on the car along with estimated cost
- Customer can order to watch live video of the car being serviced
- Dedicated Service Managers central point of contact throughout car journey
- Online/phone appointment – no waiting as customer bay is pre-allocated for the appointed time
- Designated ‘job card opening bays’ where job cards are opened on tablets by dedicated Service Managers
- Digital signage to display car number of Appointed Customers
- Comfortable premium lounge area for waiting
- All new infrastructure built on global benchmarks
- Premium and plush. Carries forward the signature monochromatic theme
KP Automotive Nexa showroom is situated at Queens Road, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.