By now, the mega event that serves as a platform for youth through special interactive sessions of illustrious speakers, has attained immense popularity among the stakeholders in nation’s progress – students, professionals and women. Having enriched the delegates as well as the participants by its previous six seasons, ChaT – Ver. 7.0 is being staged on 22nd August 2019 at Birla Auditorium, Jaipur. A much awaited event, this youth summit is akin to a congregation where achievers of today meet the achievers of tomorrow. This meet is a kaleidoscope that creates myriad colours – those of inspiration, aspiration, adoration and amusement.
Previous versions of ChaT have featured speakers like Sachin Pilot (Dy. CM Rajasthan), Raveena Tandon (Actor, Philanthropist), Kiran Bedi (Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry), Subhash Chandra (Founder Essel Group), Javed Jaferi (Actor, choreographer), Sanjeev Bikhchandani (naukari.com founder), Diya Kumari ( MP Rajsamand), Roshan Abbas (Actor, Motivator), Amit Jain (CarDekho founder), Gursimran Khamba (comedian – AIB), Luke Coutinho (Head Nutritionist and Master Coach), Varun Grover (Lyricist , Gangs Of Wasseypur), Raghavendra Rathore (Designer), Ritesh Agarwal (Founder & CEO, OYO Rooms), Ira Trivedi (Author , The Great Indian Love Story), Pawan Agrawal (CEO, Mumbai Dabbawalas), Arya Banerjee (Actress), Saachi Soni (Youngest Girl to Climb on Mt. Everest), Prashant Gulati (VC & TiE Global Trustee, Dubai), Anshu Gupta (Founder – Goonj), Mahesh Murthy (Founder – Pinstorm & Partner, Seed Fund), Mohit Dubey (Co-founder Carwale.com), Ugesh Sarchar (Mystician, Mind reader & magician) and Sanjay Kumaran (Youngest Co-Founder and CEO) to name a few.
ChaT-Ver.7.0 promises to be an opportunity to re-invent and amaze ourselves through a slew of content-rich sessions by notable speakers who have made huge difference to lives – of others and their own.
The event is being produced by Swishin Events with The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Rajasthan – Intellect Partners and AIESEC – Youth Partner.
The Story Tellers & Speakers @ ChaT – 2019
- Appurv Gupta (Stand Up Comedian): Engineer turned Stand-Up Comic; Appurv Gupta has one of the unique voices in the Stand-Up Comedy space in India. Comedy Central India says that he is Indias leading Hinglish Stand-Up Comic. He is also famous for his web series – Mudde Ki Baat – Gupta Ji Ke Sath on various trending issues. Recently, Forbes India had listed his name in the Forbes India Celebrity 100 Nominees list.
- Chirag Singhal (Youngest Indian Cyclist):Chirag is youngest Indian cyclist who crossed through India – Myanmar border to Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. It was a cycle journey of over 13000kms over a span of 8 months, recovering the truth of education across countries and cultures alone. Apart from this, he is running a project in Jaipur by the name – Giraffe Uncle, which looks into the pedagogy of play, and holds pakadam-pakadai sessions every day to teach valuable life lessons in fun.
- Diksha Dwivedi (Author – Letters from Kargil): Diksha has authored “Letters from Kargil”. Her father, Major C.B. Dwivedi of 315 Field Regiment, was martyred in Kargil on July 2, 1999. “Letters from Kargil” was published in 2017 by Juggernaut. Diksha is the founder of akkarbakkar.com and YOSO Media.
- Hridayeshwar Singh Bhati (Youngest Patent Holder of India): Although he is bound to wheel chair and has been suffering from fatal disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, he took our country to top of the world by defeating Japan in field of Chess Variants Inventions. Though he is having 75% Disability, that too, permanent & progressive one, he is having 7 inventions to his name. Of these 7 inventions, he is already having patents for 3 inventions. Chess was invented in our country and he took glorious past of India further by inventing Circular Chess at the age of 9 years in 2013 and became youngest patent holder in India and youngest differently abled patent holder in the world.
- Karan Vig (Fashion Designer): Karan Vig is an India fashion designer from Jaipur, India. He is also a stylist, a runway choreographer, feature writer and a Board of Director for rageNyou fashion magazine and a regular columnist in NMB fashion magazine, London. After completing his graduation in English literature from University of Westminster, London, his interest in fashion designing bloomed and got wings under London Fashion Week. Initially he began his journey as a blogger, then being a model. Today, he owns his eponymous fashion label, Karan Vig.
- Karishma Chawla (Nutritionist & Lifestyle Educator): You become what you Eat ! Being an expert in the field of food and nutrition, she advises people on what to eat in order to lead a healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health-related goal. The idea is to make simple dietary changes which suit one’s needs while assisting them to reach optimal health by prescribing a nutritional plan based on their bio – individuality. As a consultant, she caters to adults and children across all conditions such as – Obesity, PCOD, Thyroid, Menopause, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Allergies, Skincare, Lactose intolerant and weight loss management, ensuring holistic level manifesting results in all areas of life- Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual! Besides this, she also provides The Keto Diet, Vegan Diet, Intermittent Fasting Diet and such others, depending on the client’s requirements after taking into account their suitable health conditions.
- Satyarup Siddhanta (Youngest in the world to climb both the 7 summits and Volcanic 7 summits. Guinness Book of World Record holder): He summited Vinson Massif, becoming only the fifth Indian civilian to complete the seven summits. He is the first civilian to accomplish this feat from Karnataka (residence state) and West Bengal (home state). He is also the 2nd Indian to climb the highest Volcano of the world, Mt. Ojos Del Salado. He has become the first Indian and the youngest mountaineer in the world to climb both the Seven Summits as well as Seven Volcanic Summits on 15th January, 2019 at 10:10 pm Chile time.
This year along with ChaT Youth Summit, Global Village 2019 will also be organized as part of ChaT, an event hosted by the youth leadership forum AIESEC in Jaipur aims to blur such cultural divides among citizens of different countries through a mix of art, music, food and entertainment. Interns from 15 countries who’ve stayed in India as part of a cultural exchange programme will voice their understanding of the country and talk about their roots through the event, busting various myths and elaborating on ground realities in their own quirky ways.